Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Promised Pictures

Happy Birthday to me...with hathead...and yummy cake...
Why am I wearing a touque and puffy vest in May? So wrong!
He's not just a cute electrician! Shane is getting good at capturing moments! What a shot!
Speak of the devil...
Shane just finished surfing and showering OUTSIDE at The Mount...crazy man!
With the artificial reef in sight, Shane won't even stop for a picture!
I know a few guys at home who would love to get a piece of this action!
I thought I could get back to shore between waves...keep laughing, Shane!
I can't pretend not to love staying at The Mount...skies like this are in abundance!


1 Comments:

At 9:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what fantastic pictures again. ryan and i met with martin yesterday and he has some great pictures of you both in his book. i think he will do a great job at the wedding im getting excited, its coming up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home