Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I managed to get some more pics up but I messed up the template while uploading. This will probably be my last post. Tracey is gonna go "wild as" when she sees what I did here. Ciao...if you like it leave a comment so she doesn't harm me!
1- This is a pic from a gravel road leaving Raglan, where we stopped to take a pic of remnants of a cyclone over the coral sea
2- A pic of us at Bridal Veil Falls
3- Bridal Veil Falls
4- Us looking over at BVF
5- Shane hanging out at the top of Mt. Maunganui
6- Tracey surfing with her new board
7- Us at a monument in Wellington
8- Leaving the hot water beach in Kawhia
9- A random sunset in NZ
10- So many sheep, they even make sheep sculptures
11- Dolphins on our day cruise through the Bay of Islands. They were literally everywhere. Many different kinds as well as babies, riding the wake all around the boat.
12- I think that we are tourists, snorkelling in the Bay of Islands
13- The hole in the rock on the day cruise
14- A dolphin jumping beside the boat
15- Sheep everywhere!
















2 Comments:

At 12:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shane & Tracey: You did a great job, but there are still no guarantees that Tracey won't hurt you. Have you grown to like the taste of kiwi's yet? Keep on having a great time. Hugs and Kisses...Auntie B...XOXO

 
At 10:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv kiwi anty tracey you can bring some back for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home